• Protecting the waterproofing of buried walls both in buildings and in public works.
• Protection of the waterproofing in underground works in general: slurry walls, treatment through the outer
rear of the wall, tunnels, service galleries, under floor slabs, etc.
• Draining and protecting floor slabs on the ground, when there is not hydrostatic pressure or the floor slab
is above the phreatic level.
• Formwork lost in concreting against the ground.
• Renovating basements and underground constructions affected by humidity (cavity walls).
• Separating and protective sheet for green roofs.
• Anti-humidity barrier in floors.
• High tensile and compression strength.
• Rot-proof and unchangeable against the action of the chemical agents in the ground (sulphates,
• Easy to place.
• It facilitates water drainage from the ground replacing the traditional layer of coarse gravel.
• It protects the waterproofing sheet from possible punches and damages caused by the fill-in earth.
• Great durability, preserving its initial properties all the time.
• It allows draining the accumulated water, limiting the hydrostatic pressure and reducing the direct
contact time between the humidity and the wall.