PROPAM® Aisterm TERM 50
Solidity, compactness and optimum insulation, all in your façade
This insulation system is much more than just that, as it also acts as a real skin adhered to the building façade, and therefore it is ideal for façades with curved designs and non-flat supports. This mortar provides optimum thermal and also acoustic insulation, giving the envelope strength and compactness. Therefore, we are talking about a bespoke skin for the building where it is used, easy to apply and also impermeable to rain water.
- The system that acts like a true skin adhered to the façade.
- The thermal-insulating mortar provides lightweight and optimum thermal and acoustic insulation with reaction to fire (A2). It does not contribute to the fire load and has high impact strength.
- Indicated for façades with curved designs and supports with serious flatness defects.
REVAT® PLAS – Insulator: Propam TERM 50 – ETE/DIT: –
REVAT® PLAS SLX – Insulator: Propam TERM 50 – ETE/DIT: –
- It provides strength and compactness to the thermal enclosure.
- Easy to apply, machine spraying, high impermeability, high breathability, joint-free insulation, eliminate bonding primers, capacity for acoustic insulation.
- Solid and compact insulating system that adapts to the irregularity of the envelope. The true skin tailored to the thermal enclosure.
insulator: Propam TERM 50
Applied to façades, under the roof, bases, window frames, etc.
Classified according to UNE-EN 998-1 as T1 – CSI – W1.
Thermal conductivity of 0.05 W/m·K.