PROPAM® Aisterm TERM 50
Solidity, compactness and optimum insulation, all in your façade
This insulation system is much more than just that, as it also acts as a real skin adhered to the building façade, and therefore it is ideal for façades with curved designs and non-flat supports. This mortar provides optimum thermal and also acoustic insulation, giving the envelope strength and compactness. Therefore, we are talking about a bespoke skin for the building where it is used, easy to apply and also impermeable to rain water.
Manual instalación SATE
Manual mantenimiento SATE
Pliego acompañamiento SATE
Pliego seguimiento SATE
Objeto BIM - Term 50
- The system that acts like a true skin adhered to the façade.
- The thermal-insulating mortar provides lightweight and optimum thermal and acoustic insulation with reaction to fire (A2). It does not contribute to the fire load and has high impact strength.
- Indicated for façades with curved designs and supports with serious flatness defects.
- It provides strength and compactness to the thermal enclosure.
- Easy to apply, machine spraying, high impermeability, high breathability, joint-free insulation, eliminate bonding primers, capacity for acoustic insulation.
- Solid and compact insulating system that adapts to the irregularity of the envelope. The true skin tailored to the thermal enclosure.
insulator: Propam TERM 50
Applied to façades, under the roof, bases, window frames, etc.
Classified according to UNE-EN 998-1 as T1 – CSI – W1.
Thermal conductivity of 0.05 W/m·K.