PROPAM® Aisterm SILENCE
Insulate your building and at the same time gain in silence
The Propam Aisterm Silence system is indicated for covering three needs in the building’s external surround: thermal insulation, aerial noise insulation, as well as providing excellent reaction to fire behaviour. Also, it maintains the thermal-acoustic features throughout the building’s useful life and has maximum breathability. Silence and technical comfort in one and the same system.
- The indicated system for covering three needs in the external envelope:
- Aerial noise insulation
- Thermal insulation
- Excellent reaction to fire behaviour
REVAT® PLAS SLX – Insulator: Mineral wool (MW) – ETE/DIT: ETE 09/005
- Great thermal insulation capacity and resistant to atmospheric agents.
- It maintains the thermal-acoustic features during the building’s useful life.
- Optimum reaction to fire behaviour thanks to its A1 classification panel.
- Maximum breathability thanks to value 1 of the vapour diffusion resistance coefficient µ of the panel.
insulator: Mineral wool panel (Mw)
Mineral wool panel
Complies with EN 13162/ EN 13500.
Format: 1,000 x 600 mm.
Thickness: 40 to 200 mm.
Thermal conductivity: 0.035 W/mK.
Short-term water absorption < 1.0 kg/m2.
Long-term water absorption with partial immersion < 3.0 kg/m2.