PROPAM® Aisterm SILENCE
Insulate your building and at the same time gain in silence
The Propam Aisterm Silence system is indicated for covering three needs in the building’s external surround: thermal insulation, aerial noise insulation, as well as providing excellent reaction to fire behaviour. Also, it maintains the thermal-acoustic features throughout the building’s useful life and has maximum breathability. Silence and technical comfort in one and the same system.
Manual instalación SATE
Manual mantenimiento SATE
Pliego acompañamiento SATE
Pliego seguimiento SATE
Objeto BIM - Silence
- The indicated system for covering three needs in the external envelope:
- Aerial noise insulation
- Thermal insulation
- Excellent reaction to fire behaviour
- Great thermal insulation capacity and resistant to atmospheric agents.
- It maintains the thermal-acoustic features during the building’s useful life.
- Optimum reaction to fire behaviour thanks to its A1 classification panel.
- Maximum breathability thanks to value 1 of the vapour diffusion resistance coefficient µ of the panel.
insulator: Mineral wool panel (Mw)
Mineral wool panel
Complies with EN 13162/ EN 13500.
Format: 1,000 x 600 mm.
Thickness: 40 to 200 mm.
Thermal conductivity: 0.035 W/mK.
Short-term water absorption < 1.0 kg/m2.
Long-term water absorption with partial immersion < 3.0 kg/m2.