PROPAM® Aisterm IMPE
Your façade insulated and also protected in damp environments
Propam Aisterm Impe is the system indicated for providing insulation in damp environments, and so we are talking about a product that protects the façade from damp while also increasing the thermal comfort of the home. It is very resistant to atmospheric agents and microorganisms, which increases its ability to protect the envelope. Resistant to water and cold temperatures.
Manual instalación SATE
Manual mantenimiento SATE
Pliego acompañamiento SATE
Pliego seguimiento SATE
Objeto BIM - Impe
- The system indicated to provide a thermal insulation solution for envelopes in damp environments.
- Façades protected against humidity while maintaining thermal comfort. Permeable to water vapour.
- Indicated for new project and rehabilitation. Ideal for damp environments and façade bases, on XPS panels.
- High resistance against microorganisms.
- High fissure propagation strength.
- Great thermal insulation capacity and resistant to atmospheric agents.
insulator: XPS panel
Extruded polystyrene panel.
Complies with EN 13164.
Format: 1,250 x 600 mm.
Thickness: 30 to 200 mm.
Finish: without extrusion skin.
Thermal conductivity: 0.034 W/mK
Density 30-40 kg/m3.
Absorption water: ≤0.7%.
Compression strength: 300 kPa