PROPAM® Aisterm IMPACT
Your façade protected against knocks, impacts and humidity.
With Propam Aisterm Impact we manage to protect the façade from knocks, impacts and all kinds of external aggressions. This system provides maximum resistance to the impacts listed in the ETE 09/0005 ruling, type I. Designed for both new and rehabilitation projects, it has high resistance to microorganisms and the propagation of fissures on façades with all kinds of external alterations.
Manual instalación SATE
Manual mantenimiento SATE
Pliego acompañamiento SATE
Pliego seguimiento SATE
Objeto BIM - Impact
- It is the system that provides the maximum impact category (type I) set out in ETE 09/0005.
- High protection of the accessible areas of the envelope, against external impacts and non-vandalism aggressions.
- Indicated for new project and rehabilitation
- Maximum impact strength in the EIF system.
- High resistance against microorganisms.
- High fissure propagation strength.
insulator: XPS panel
Extruded polystyrene panel.
Complies with EN 13164.
Format: 1,250 x 600 mm.
Thickness: 30 to 200 mm.
Finish: without extrusion skin.
Thermal conductivity: 0.034 W/mK
Density 30-40 Kg/m3.
Absorption water: ≤0.7%.
Compression strength: 300 kPa