PROPAM® Aisterm CONFORT+
Maximum comfort and finer façade thickness in one and the same direction
The Propam Aisterm Confort + system by Propamsa steps up a gear from the traditional system, as it is guided by the motto “less is more”, as with a finer thickness of the insulating layer it manages greater efficiency and overall home comfort. So, it optimises the product by achieving the best features, as well as offering high resistance to fissure propagation and to water vapour permeability.
- It fully satisfies maximum insulation needs and requirements.
- It optimises the final wall thickness, thanks to its exclusive panel and its component materials.
- Finer insulating layer thickness for better insulation and comfort. Less is more in this system.
REVAT® PLAS SLX – Insulator: EPS graphite – ETE/DIT: ETE 09/005
- Great thermal insulation capacity and resistant to atmospheric agents.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- It does not contribute to the fire load.
- High fissure propagation strength.
- High resistance against microorganisms.
insulator: Graphite EPS panel
Stabilised expanded polystyrene panel.
Complies with EN 13163/ EN 13499.
Format: Various formats and thicknesses from 20 to 200 mm.
Thermal conductivity 0.032 W/mK.
Density 16-18 kg/m3.
Water absorption: ≤5%.
Traction strength on the surfaces: ≥ 100 kPa.
Reaction to fire: Euroclass E.