PROPAM® Aisterm COMFORT
Enjoy the comfort of the best insulation
Propam Aisterm Comfort is a thermal insulation system for obtaining maximum comfort in the home. The best proof of this is the more than five million square metres Propamsa has implemented in Spain and Portugal. This solution is constantly in technical development and has been designed for new builds and rehabilitation, with maximum guarantees of safety and durability. It stands out as it is permeable to water vapour, has photocatalytic properties and high fissure propagation strength and resistance to atmospheric agents.
Manual instalación SATE
Manual mantenimiento SATE
Pliego acompañamiento SATE
Pliego seguimiento SATE
Objeto BIM - Confort
- System applied both to new and rehabilitation projects.
- System tested regarding maximum safety, durability and comfort.
- Almost 5 million square metres implemented in Spain and Portugal endorse your choice.
- Proven efficiency in thermal insulation, setting a trend thanks to its constant technical development.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- High resistance against microorganisms. Photocatalytic property
- High fissure propagation strength.
- High resistance to atmospheric agents.
insulator: EPS panel
Expanded polystyrene panel
Complies with EN 13163/ EN 13499.
Format: various formats and with thicknesses of 20 to 200 mm.
Thermal conductivity 0.037 W/mK.
Density 16-18 kg/m3.
Water absorption: <5%.
Compression strength: > 60 kPa.
Reaction to fire: Euroclass E.